Please read the following regarding the use of music in the Limited Exclusivity catalogue
- Browse the catalogue of limited-exclusivity music
- Select the track(s) you’d like to use in your project
- Use the contact form here (also linked below) and inform me which track you’d like to use – thereafter we will arrange payment.
- When payment is complete, I will send you:
◦ The track(s) you have requested in the format(s) specified in the catalogue.
◦ A licensing agreement which will specify: a) that you, as a holder of this license, are one of a limited number of people allowed to use the track(s) in the project you have requested it for as well as promotional material associated with it and b) that
you must credit me as ‘Andey Fellowes’ and ‘Composer’ or ‘Music Composer’ where you use the tracks and, where possible, provide the following link: https://andeyfellowescomposer.wordpress.com/
- The set licensing rate of each single track in the limited exclusivity catalogue is £10 (GBP). This is non-negotiable unless otherwise specified.
- At present, I am only able to accept payment via PayPal – I will provide you with my PayPal details when you contact me and tell me which track(s) you’d like.
Please use this contact form.